Monday, January 19, 2009

He's here...

Our family grew by one today. Our new baby boy is here.

Welcome Cooper Axel Provins!



Tracy gave birth via c-section at 9:41am on January 19, 2009. He weighed 7 lbs, 6 oz and measured 20". He is a beautiful, healthy baby.




Tracy had a scheduled c-section on Monday morning. Here are photos taken before and after surgery.

The last belly shot...


Before surgery...


The first shot of the baby...


Getting weighed...


First shot with Mommy and Daddy...


Auntie Trina got to go into the delivery room towards the end and then she stayed with Tracy in the recovery room.


In the afternoon, Carter came to meet his little brother and wanted to show him his new toy.
Here's a photo of the new family.


Here are some photos of Cooper's first day visitors - Grandma Sandy, Aunt Kaye & Uncle Paul, Grandpa O (Grandma O not pictured), Aunt Tae & Uncle Phil, and (Honorary) Aunt Rachael.





Here's a photo of Cooper with Tracy's wonderful OB/GYN
Dr. Trina Manes.

Here are three more photos of Cooper at age 2 days. These were taken and edited by our great friend Tessa Desharnais of GrinAndShareItPhoto.com.




She came back a couple of weeks later and took more photos. Check them out on Tessa's blog.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations Tracy, Doug, and Carter. Life is a bit more interesting with 2 (or more) kids in the family. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Wow.. What a good lookin' family! Lucky boy!! Love you, alll of you. -Roberto

Tim Barr said...

I especially like the bluetooth in your ear Doug! Don't you ever stop working? Seriously though, what a cute miracle! Congrats

Kim Amende said...

Hi Tracy & Trina,
I'm your long lost cousin, daughter of Nate and Kris Drake. You two went to Disneyland with us when my sister and I were little:) I came across some pictures of Auntie Peggy's 84th birthday, you two and your loving mom. I wanted to send them to you along with some cards I have from my grandma's stuff. I wanted to reach out to you but didn't know how to contact you. I hope this gets to you...I know one of you or both would send my dad Christmas photos. With a very heavy heart I sad to tell you recently passed away in March of cancer. If you get this please contact me Kim Amende 253-330-4175 or kedrake7@comcast.net
P.S. The picture of you two and the hardtack brought back found memories of my mom and grandma in the kitchen. Thank you for making me smile today.